New media is unlike traditional media that has many
constraints, such as low flexibility, high cost, and a limited reach. New media
allows people to spread information and resources cheaply to more people. The
ad that I have created using AdMaker is an example of creativity fostered by
new media. Anyone can create an ad by using AdMaker to create an advertising
campaign to convey their message. People can put their own creative ideas on
the design of their promotional campaign and decide how to show their audience
the promotion. What I have done is making a promotional ad for the New Media
course from Baruch College. Then, I can use this image to post on many popular
social networks to make more people aware of the promotion. Therefore, new
media fosters creativity by allowing people to create contents for free and
share it on the internet.
This website allows user to create free custom ads and promotions. You can choose the background, text, layout, color, and size to fully customize your own ads.


Comments
Post a Comment